The Tobly team is looking for a motivated, self-starter individual to join a fast-paced technology startup disrupting the equipment rental industry. This position is part-time and short-term from Sept 15th to Dec 31st. With the opportunity to join the team full time in January 2020.
The operations coordinator will co-own the nationwide scheduling and fulfillment of orders processed through our automated equipment rental system. OCs follow the entire lifecycle the rental.
The operations coordinator will manage both customers and suppliers to ensure the smooth fulfillment of the transaction. Interest and experience in heavy equipment, facilities management, and construction a plus.
- Create systems for more efficient order processing.
- Manage the fulfillment of equipment rental orders processed online.
- Manage multiple vendors nationwide.
- Provide the highest level of customer service in all situations.
- Building strong relationships with clients to ensure repeat business.
- Must be able to follow through the entire rental lifecycle.
- Being able to juggle multiple customers needs at the same time as keeping them satisfied.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver an impeccable customer experience.
- Ability to properly communicate both written and verbally.
- Shown responsibility to work independently and under pressure.
- A laptop computer and access to a phone is a must.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
Tobly is an integrated equipment rental solutions leveraging a large network equipment rental suppliers and manufacturers to streamline the equipment rental process for its customers. It was launched in 2016 by serial entrepreneur Pablo Carvallo offering years of experience in environmental engineering, business operations, and technology.
Interested contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org